The Asco Series 4000 automatic transfer switch is ideal for industrial, telecom, and commercial loads up to 4000A. The 4000 Series transfers all types of loads including motors, electronic drives, UPS’s, and microprocessor based systems.
Available in 1-Phase (2-Pole), 3-Phase (3-Pole with Solid Neutral), and 3-Phase (4-Pole with Switched Neutral) configurations.
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism for high speed transfer of loads.
- Conventional Open Transition (break-before-make) two-position transfer configuration. Closed and Delayed Transition configurations are also available on 150A, and 260-4000A models.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No.178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Qualified to IEC 60947-6-1, CE marked (optional). (Limited to certain accessories.)
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display for voltage, frequency, control, timing, and diagnostic functions.
- Industrial grade user interface with integrated controls and indicating lights.
- NEMA 1 indoor enclosure standard with numerous other options available.
- Numerous communications/connectivity options available.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance.
Please Call for a Shipping Quote.