The Asco Series 7000 automatic transfer switch is ideal for mission critical loads up to 4000A. Applications for the 7000 Series include healthcare facilities, internet data centers, commercial or industrial buildings, telecom central offices, and more. Features include:
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism for maximum performance.
- Conventional Open Transition (break-before-make) two-position transfer configuration. Closed and Delayed Transition configurations are also available on 150-4000A models.
- Optional bypass-isolation configuration allows power transfer switch to be inspected, tested, and maintained without interruption of power to the load (150-4000A models).
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No.178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Independently qualified and certified listed to IEC 60947-6-1, CE marked (optional). (Limited to certain accessories.)
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display for voltage, frequency, control, timing, and diagnostic functions.
- Choice of solid, switched, or overlapping neutral.
- Numerous enclosure options available including NEMA 1 indoor and NEMA 3R outdoor.
- Numerous communications/connectivity options available for remote monitoring and control.
- Service Entrance (SE) rated models available.
- Soft Load and Medium Voltage models also available.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance.
Please Call for a Price and Shipping Quote: 1-888-331-5344.