Thomson TS 840 Automatic Transfer Switches are designed for agricultural, telecom, and light industrial applications up to 800A. Available in Single Phase 120/240V, and Three Phase 120/208V or 120/240V. Features include:
- Open Transition configuration (break-before make) with adjustable neutral position delay to ensure adequate voltage decay to prevent out of phase transfers.
- Fully enclosed silver alloy contacts provide high withstand rating & 100% continuous current rating. Three cycle short circuit current withstand.
- Completely separate utility and generator side power switching units.
- Heavy duty brushless gear-motor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life.
- Safe manual operation permits operation under adverse conditions.
- TSC 80 microprocessor based controller for voltage, frequency, control, and timing functions.
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure.
- UL 1008 Listed and CSA C22.2 No. 178.
- Service Entrance (SE) rated models available.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance
Free Shipping in Continental USA.