The Asco Series 185 automatic transfer switch is designed for single phase residential and small business applications up to 400A. For use with standby generators that have a 2-wire start. Service Entrance (SE) rated models available. Features include:
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources.
- Nominal service voltage 240V 50/60Hz, single phase, 3 wire AC systems.
- User-friendly control interface with push buttons and indicator lights for control and timing functions.
- Available in NEMA Type 1 Indoor (steel) and Type 3R Outdoor (aluminum) enclosures, with hinged door designs.
- Meets Article 702, NFPA-70 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements.
- UL 1008 Listed and cUL Listed.
- Optional field kits available.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance
Free Shipping in Continental USA on all Asco 185 Transfer Switches