The Asco Series 7000 non-automatic transfer switch is ideal for mission critical loads up to 4000A. Applications for the 7000 Series include healthcare facilities, internet data centers, commercial or industrial buildings, telecom central offices, and more. Features include:
- Electrically operated with manual control switches mounted locally or at remote locations.
- Source acceptability lights inform operator if sources are available to accept load.
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display for voltage, frequency, control, timing, and diagnostic functions.
- Controller prevents inadvertent operation under low voltage conditions.
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism for maximum performance.
- Conventional Open Transition (break-before-make) two-position transfer configuration. Closed and Delayed Transition configurations are also available on 150-4000A models.
- Optional bypass-isolation configuration allows power transfer switch to be inspected, tested, and maintained without interruption of power to the load (150-4000A models).
- Choice of solid, switched, or overlapping neutral.
- Numerous enclosure options available including NEMA 1 indoor and NEMA 3R outdoor.
- Numerous communications/connectivity options available.
- UL 1008 Listed and CSA Certified.
- Service Entrance (SE) rated models available.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance.
Please Call for a Price and Shipping Quote: 1-888-331-5344.