Boltswitch Enclosed Series GT Geneva manual transfer switches are designed for use with a portable generator or alternative power source in commercial and industrial applications up to 600A. Single and three phase models – up to 240 or 600 VAC. Features include:
- Patented Break-Before-Make operating mechanism prevents inadvertent interconnection of normal and alternative power sources.
- Positive Quick-Make Quick-Break contacts.
- Bolted pressure contacts.
- Terminal Lugs included.
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 3R rainproof light aluminum enclosure.
- Double door construction hides and protects the operating handle.
- Center partition separates utility and generator line terminal compartments. Each compartment is lockable and sealable.
- Viewing windows over the switch contacts.
- Service Entrance Rated.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance
Free Shipping in Continental USA.