Ronk grade-level manual transfer switches are ideal for agricultural, light commercial, and light industrial applications up to 800A. Single and three phase models. Features include:
- Fast dependable safe way to transfer loads between commercial power and auxiliary power sources.
- Lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure retains good look for years.
- Corrosion-resistant operating handle prevents jamming of the switch from rust.
- Exclusive spring tension designed double throw switch provides easy operation and snap action of contacts, switching loads with minimum interruption.
- Quick-make quick-break design minimizes contact arcing and prolongs contact life.
- Snap action and floating contacts provide positive and complete self-cleaning contact, preventing excessive contact heating.
- Rugged construction of all mechanical parts.
- Lugs for aluminum or copper conductors included.
- Select models include a center-off position (as marked).
- UL Listed except 600VAC models.
- NOT Service Entrance rated.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance
Free Shipping in Continental USA