The Asco 4000 Monitoring Gateway Accessory 107G monitors the state and performance of your transfer switch and associated devices, including engine-generators, utility power quality meters, surge protection devices, and circuit breakers.
- Meets NFPA and Joint Commission Compliance requirements by providing required engine-generator and transfer switch safety indicators and shutdowns, as well as automatically generating NFPA test and utility outage reports.
- Provides instant access to critical utility power, engine-generator, transfer switch, surge protection and load bank information.
- Transmits immediate email and text alerts of alarm and event conditions.
- Integrates with common building monitoring systems and the ASCO Critical Power Management System, allowing greater analysis of operating data and faster response to changing conditions.
- Shares data in open Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP formats.
- UL 1008.