The Asco 4000 Power Meter 5200 (Accessory 75/85) provides real-time measurements of the load, utility side, or emergency side.
- Uses digital signal processing technology to measure voltage and current per phase; real, reactive and apparent power, and bi-directional energy.
- All measurements can be viewed locally with an optional backlit liquid crystal display and/or displayed remotely with ASCO PowerQuest® products.
- Direct voltage input for systems up to 600 Volts AC can be monitored without the use of external potential transformers (PTs).
- Measures three phase currents and a fourth current input is available for measuring current in the neutral conductor.
- Includes one discrete input for transfer switch position, eight general purpose discrete inputs, and four relay outputs for monitoring and controlling external devices.
- Voltage: Line-Line: VAB, VBC, VCA, VAVERAGE; Line-Neutral: VAN, VBN, VCN, VAVERAGE.
- Frequency: 45.0 to 66.0 Hertz.
- Current: IA, IB, IC, IAVERAGE.
- Voltage Unbalance %.
- Unbalance %: Voltage, Amps.
- Real Power: KWA, KWB, KWC, KWNET.
- Reactive Power: KVARA, KVARB, KVARC, KVARNET.
- Apparent Power: KVAA, KVAB, KVAC, KVANET.
- Real Energy: KWHIMPORT, KWHEXPORT, KWHNET.
- Reactive Energy: KVARHIMPORT, KVARHEXPORT, KVARHNET.
- Power Factor: PFA, PFB, PFC, PFNET.
|Connected To:||With Display||Without Display|
|Load||Acc. 85L||Acc. 75L|
|Normal||Acc. 85N||Acc. 75N|
|Emergency||Acc. 85M||Acc. 75M|