The Asco 4000 Power Meter 5210 monitors the load side, providing enhanced energy and power information.
- Enhanced monitoring features include power metering, energy consumption, and power demand.
- For use with Asco 4000 transfer switches – sized by transfer switch amp size.
- Setup provided from the front of the module includes CT rating (xxxxx:5), PT rating (xxxxxxx:120) (if applicable; 24000V maximum), System type (single or three phase; 3 or 4 wire), and Communication parameters.
- Continuous duty, long life, 4 line x 20 character LCD backlit display provides monitoring via menu scroll buttons.
LCD Display Monitoring
- Current per phase RMS and neutral (if applicable).
- Current Unbalance %.
- Voltage, phase to phase and phase to neutral.
- Voltage Unbalance %.
- Real power (kW): per phase and 3 phase total.
- Apparent power (kVA): per phase and 3 phase total.
- Reactive power (kVAR): per phase and 3 phase total.
- Power factor: per phase and 3 phase total.
- Accumalted Energy, (MWH,MVAH, and MVARH).
- Total harmonic distortion.