The Asco 4000 Relay Board Accessory 18Z offers four Form C contacts and an extension of the engine start time delay.
- One Form C contact (Rated 2A @ 30VDC or .5A @ 125VAC) for Normal Source Acceptability.
- One Form C contact (Rated 2A @ 30VDC or .5A @ 125VAC) for Emergency Source Acceptability.
- One Form C contact (Rated 2A @ 30VDC or .5A @ 125VAC) for Selective Load Disconnect. – Pre and post transfer signal time delay for selective load disconnect with a programmable bypass on source failures – adjustable 0 to 5 minutes.
- One Form C contact (Rated 2A @ 30VDC or .5A @ 125VAC) which can be set to mimic the acceptability contacts or annunciate any combination of the acceptability contacts and/or any switch alarm conditions available: Extended Parallel Time (Closed transition), Failure to Synchronize (Closed transition), Transfer Switch Locked Out (Closed transition), or Load Disconnected (Delayed transition).
- Extension of the engine start time delay (feature) to 60 seconds if an external 24VDC supply is connected to a 4000 series controller. This external power source will also allow the LCD display to be active when both normal and emergency sources are unavailable.
- Up to two 18Z relay boards can be used per transfer switch.
Please Note: This option will be factory installed if ordered with an Asco 4000 transfer switch. If ordered separately, it will come as a field conversion kit for customer installation.