The ASCO Avtron 2705 (LPH100LT) Portable Resistive Load Bank offers a load capacity up to 100 kW in a lightweight, ultra-compact portable package.
- Load Capacity: Up to 100kW at 480VAC, 3-Phase, 60Hz; 93.75kW at 240VAC, 3-Phase, 60Hz. Can also be used at 208VAC, 3-Phase, 60Hz – up to 70kW. Download the Derate Values spec sheet below for capacity ratings at other voltages.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW minimum at 480VAC, 3-Phase; derates at other voltages.
- Controls: Local manual-control via SIGMA LT digital push-button toggle switches and status LED indicators. Controls include Control Power ON/OFF with LED status, Voltage Select with LED status, Master Load with LED status, and LOCAL/REMOTE with LED status. Individual Load Step push buttons with LED status for every load step.
- Instrumentation: Full digital metering included for monitoring of Volts, Amps, Frequency, and kW.
- Control/Cooling Power: Requires an external 120VAC, 1PH, 60Hz source; detachable line cord provided.
- Cooling System: Approximately 2,000 CFM cooling is provided by four integral cooling fans.
- Load Elements: Uses helically wound chromium alloy Helidyne elements supported by ceramic insulators on internal frame supports.
- Safety Features: Cooling air loss protection. Fuses for short-circuit protection.
- Load Connections: Quick disconnect male cam-type power connectors on the back of the load bank (1 per Phase, 1 Ground).
- Enclosure: Heavy-gauge aluminized steel indoor enclosure with high quality baked polyester powder-coated finish. Two moveable and two fixed casters provided for easy mobility. Handles provided for lifting the load bank.
OPTIONAL HAND-HELD SIGMA LT CONTROLLER (2705-1253838)
- Our Controller Price: $912.00
- 4.3″ color touch screen with easy to navigate screens.
- USB port provided for data download and software updates.
- Housed in a rugged and easy to grip industrial grade enclosure.
- Enables networking of up to 25 load banks for higher capacity testing.
- Operator can control the entire load bank string or any individual unit within the string.
- Extremely fast and reliable CANbus communication protocol reduces network sag which is typically found in RS232 network load banks.
- Requires a Sigma LT Network Cable to connect the controller to the load bank, and to connect each load bank in a string.
- Five Meter Multi-Pin Sigma LT Network Cable (2705-PR10333) – ADD $182.00
- Ten Meter Multi-Pin Sigma LT Network Cable (2705-PR02460)- ADD $266.00
- Heavy-Duty Transit Case with four swivel casters (1302855) – Call for Pricing
- Steadypower 20ft or 50ft Cable Set (see below to order).