The ASCO Avtron 5605 Trailer Load Bank is designed for mobile applications requiring a digital controller, and offers a max capacity up to 1250kW. Optional trailer and reels available.
LOAD BANK FEATURES
- Load Capacity: Max capacity of 1250kW at 480VAC 3PH 60Hz, 800kW at 240VAC 3PH 60Hz, and 600kW at 208VAC 3PH 60Hz.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW minimum at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH.
- Controller: Local manual-control via SIGMA LT digital push-button toggle switches and status LED indicators. Controls include Control Power ON/OFF with LED status, Voltage Select with LED status, Master Load with LED status, and LOCAL/REMOTE with LED status. Individual Load Step pushbuttons with LED status for every load step.
- Instrumentation: Full digital metering included for monitoring of Volts, Amps, Frequency, and kW.
- Control Power: An Integral Dual Voltage Control Power Transformer is provided for control circuit operation.
- Cooling Power: Blower motor is factory-wired to the main load bus.
- Cooling: Approximately 23,000 CFM cooling is provided by integral TEFC or TEAO motor which is direct coupled to the cooling fan blade. Horizontal airflow and discharge. The fan motor is fully protected with fuses, motor starter contractor, and overload relay.
- Load Elements: ASCO Avtron brand load banks use helically wound chromium alloy Helidyne elements. Elements are fully supported across their entire length by segmented ceramic insulators on stainless steel rods.
- Safety Features: Branch circuit fusing, a differential pressure switch provides cooling air loss protection, an over-temperature switch is provided to sense load bank exhaust temperature, blower motor circuit is protected by current limiting fuses, and thermal overload relays, operator warning and caution statements are located on appropriate access panels.
- Load Connections: Cam-type quick-connect male cable receptacles are securely mounted to the cool air intake side of the load bank. Six cam-connections per phase plus two ground.
- Enclosure: Heavy-gauge aluminized steel outdoor enclosure with high quality baked polyester powder coated finish. Designed for continuous outdoor weatherproof operation. Removable travel covers for the intake and exhaust louvers. Forklift channels are provided in the base for lifting.
OPTIONAL HAND-HELD SIGMA LT CONTROLLER (1253838)
- Our Price: $912.00
- 4.3″ color touch screen with easy to navigate screens.
- USB port provided for data download and software updates.
- Housed in a rugged and easy to grip industrial grade enclosure.
- Enables networking of up to 25 load banks for higher capacity testing.
- Operator can control the entire load bank string or any individual unit within the string.
- Extremely fast and reliable CANbus communication protocol reduces network sag which is typically found in RS232 network load banks.
- Requires a Sigma Lt Network Cable to connect the controller to the load bank and to connect each load bank in the string.
- Five Meter Multi-Pin Sigma LT Network Cable (PR10333) – ADD $182.00
- Ten Meter Multi-Pin Sigma LT Network Cable (PR02460) – ADD $266.00
OPTIONAL R20A3 TRAILER
- Our Price: $14,413.00
- GVW: 7000 lbs.
- Heavy duty welded construction with steel deck, dual axles, radial tires.
- DOT and ICC road legal.
- Electric brakes.
- 3″ lunette eye hitch.
- Stabilizer jacks.
- Safety chains and hooks.
- Holds up to 2 cable reels OR 1 storage box.
OPTIONAL R20C1 MANUAL CABLE REEL
- Our Price: $3,396.00
- Holds up to 1200ft of 4/0 cable.
OPTIONAL R20D1 ELECTRIC CABLE REEL
- Our Price: $6,219.00
- Holds up to 1200ft of 4/0 cable.
- Choose 12VDC or 120VAC.
- Lockable Cable Reel Cover (R20E1) – ADD $1,680.00
- Lockable Cable Storage Box (R20F)
- Steadypower Load Bank Cable Set (see below to order)
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- 2-5/16″ Ball Coupler
- Mounted Spare Tire
- Special Paint Color