The ASCO Avtron 5800 (LTV) Trailer Load Bank is designed for mobile applications and offers a max capacity up to 3000kW. Optional trailers and reels available (trailer is standard on 5830 models).
480 & 240V
|750 kW||750 kW||5 kW||6/Phase
|1000 kW||1000 kW||5 kW|| 6/Phase
|1500 kW||1500 kW||5 kW||12/Phase
|1500 kW||N/A||5 kW||6/Phase
|2000 kW||N/A||5 kW||8/Phase
|2000 kW||N/A||50 kW|| 8/Phase
|2500 kW||N/A||50 kW|| 12/Phase
|3000 kW||N/A||50 kW|| 12/Phase
LOAD BANK FEATURES
- Load Capacity: See Model Chart above, other capacities/voltages available upon request.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Load Step Resolution: See Model Chart above.
- Controller: Local manual toggle switch controller. Controls include: Power On/Off switch, Blower Start/ Stop push buttons, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Visual indicators include: Power On, Blower On, and Blower/Air Failure. See Options below for optional digital controls.
- Instrumentation: Advanced Digital Monitoring System (ADMS) is provided for display of Volts, Amps, Frequency, and kW. Includes Data Logging Software.
- Control Power: An Integral Control Power Transformer is provided for control circuit operation.
- Cooling Power: Blower motor is factory-wired to the main load bus.
- Cooling: Approximately 20,000 CFM cooling per vertical frame is provided by integral TEFC or TEAO motor which is direct coupled to the cooling fan blade. Vertical airflow and discharge. The fan motor is fully protected with fuses, motor starter contractor, and overload relay.
- Load Elements: ASCO Avtron brand load banks use helically wound chromium alloy Helidyne elements. Elements are fully supported across their entire length by segmented ceramic insulators on stainless steel rods.
- Safety Features: Branch circuit fusing, a differential pressure switch provides cooling air loss protection, an over-temperature switch is provided to sense load bank exhaust temperature, blower motor circuit is protected by current limiting fuses, and thermal overload relays, operator warning and caution statements are located on appropriate access panels.
- Load Connections: Cam-type quick-connect male cable receptacles are securely mounted to the cool air intake side of the load bank.
- Enclosure: Heavy-gauge aluminized steel outdoor enclosure with high quality baked polyester powder coated finish. Designed for continuous outdoor weatherproof operation. Vertical exhaust hatches. Forklift channels are provided in the base for lifting.
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty Vinyl tarp cover provided for use during shipping and storage.
- Optional 5810 Trailer – 7,000 lbs. GVW (R20A4) – ADD $14,413.00
- Optional 5820 Trailer – 10,000 lbs. GVW (R20A5) – ADD $17,021.00
- Standard 5830 Trailer – 10,000 lbs. GVW (R20A6) – Included in Load Bank Price
- DOT and ICC road legal.
- Tandem axles with radial tires.
- Electric brakes.
- 3″ lunette eye hitch.
- Heavy duty welded construction with steel deck.
- Stabilizer jacks.
- Safety chains and hooks.
- Holds up to 2 Cable Reels OR 1 Storage Box.
- Manual Cable Reel (R20C1) – ADD $3,396.00
- Electric 12VDC or 120VAC Cable Reel (R20D1) – ADD $6,219.00
- Lockable Cable Reel Cover (R20E1) – ADD $1,680.00
- Lockable Cable Storage Box (R20F)
- Steadypower Load Bank Cable Sets (see below to order)
- SIGMA 2 Digital Controls
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Mounted Spare Tire
- Special Paint Color