The Asco PowerQuest 5710 Critical Power Management System offers monitoring and control of up to 32 devices with basic “Power to Know” capabilities such as energy summary, real-time values, equipment status and notifications from a web browser accessible server with a 22 inch touchscreen.
- Monitor and control Asco 4000 and 7000 transfer switches, as well as engine/gen-sets, using an Asco connectivity unit.
- Alarm notifications from condensed emails.
- View active alarms in a consolidate screen.
- Graphical overview screen of all monitored equipment with real-time status.
- Details Screen for monitoring equipment showing status, alarm, power and energy information.
- Remotely monitor, transfer and re-transfer ASCO and third-party transfer switches.
- View event logs, controller settings and engine exerciser test schedules of ASCO transfer switches.
- Configure and comprehensively monitor onsite equipment with ASCO’s power metering and IO units.
- Synchronize ASCO controllers and meters to the PowerQuest CPMS server’s time.
- Monitor up to 32 of a facility’s critical power equipment.
- Browser access for up to 3 remote clients via a local network or the internet.
- Four levels of security with password protection. Users can be configured for view only rights, the ability to transfer/re-transfer switches and operate IO or the ability to change settings.
- Functions as a Modbus concentrator and gateway allowing other monitoring systems to poll a single IP address for parameters from equipment monitored by the CPMS.
- Provides browser and resolution independence (600 x 480 to 1920 x 1080).
- Windows® and Apple® Mac OS® support.