Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
Boltswitch Enclosed Series GT Geneva Manual Transfer Switches are ideal for use as the service entrance main where the quick connection of a portable generator is desired. This Boltswitch three phase 600A transfer switch is rated up to 240 VAC (model EGT426-6N) or 600 VAC (model EGT466-6N).
- Patented Break-Before-Make operating mechanism prevents inadvertent interconnection of normal and alternative power sources.
- 600A, Three Phase, 3-Pole, 4-Wire, Solid neutral, 240 or 600 voltage rating.
- Service Entrance Rated.
- Positive Quick-Make Quick-Break contacts.
- Bolted pressure contacts.
- Silver plated copper current carrying parts.
- Grid Type Arc Chutes on all 600V switches.
- Terminal Lugs included.
- Suitable for use on circuits capable of delivering 200,000 RMS symmetrical amperes at rated voltage with class T fuses installed (sold separately).
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 3R rainproof light aluminum enclosure.
- Double door construction hides and protects the operating handle.
- Center partition separates utility and generator line terminal compartments. Each compartment is lockable and sealable.
- Viewing windows over the switch contacts.
- Intended for wall mounting.
- Weatherproof cable access and cable guide (field adaptable to either side).
- Constructed in accordance with UL98, and listed as “Enclosed Switches” under File No. E38735.
- UL Listed.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- 125 VDC rated switch
- 2-Pole, 2-Wire switch
- 3-Pole, 3-Wire switch
- 4-Pole, 4-Wire switch for switched neutral applications. (Two outermost poles switch the neutral conductors and are not fusible.)
- Make-Before-Break switch
- Class T fuses
- Dummy fuses for non-fuse applications (See Accessories Tab)
- Cam-type connection adapter
- Auxiliary Switches for remote on/off indication or electrical interlocking