The HIPOWER HRJW 325 T4F Mobile Diesel Generator offers a John Deere diesel engine and up to 286 kW of power.
- Voltage Selector Switch: Three-way, manual voltage selector switch. Lockable in three positions for switching set between 120/240V single phase; and 120/208 and 277/480V 3-phase.
- Alternator: Single bearing, rotating field, self-excited, self-ventilated, 12-wire re-connectable, 60Hz brushless alternator with permanent magnetic generator (EBS), with Class H insulation. Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides close voltage regulation and skVA starting capability for electric motor loads.
- Controls: HIPOWER® COMAP IntelliLite NT Control Panel with manual and automatic start and stop features. Many programmable automatic functions for local and remote control. Numerous engine and alternator alarms. Low coolant level sensor. Leakage detector sensor. Multiple Parallel System (MPS).
- Load Connections: Distribution power panel receptacles, shoreline connectors, lugs, and a triple set of camlocks. Buck Transformer for Aux 120V Outlets.
- John Deere Diesel Engine: Long-life, heavy-duty, 4-cycle, direct injection engine for economy of operation and maximum reliability and durability. Capable of full rated load acceptance in one step. Electronic Governor. EPA Tier 4 Final certified. Water jacket heater.
- Batteries: Heavy-duty engine start batteries in rack with cables. Battery disconnect switch.
- Exhaust: Vertical air discharge for quiet operation. Effective low noise, steel residential-type exhaust silencer with rain cap.
- Fuel Tank: The environmentally friendly steel base contains a welded sub-base fuel tank with internal filling system. The base has 110% containment capability for any diesel fuel, coolant, or engine oil spills.
- Fuel Filtration: Standard and secondary water separator with visible level on fuel filters
- Cooling: Radiator with belt driven pusher fan.
- Air Filtration: Heavy duty replaceable element air-cleaner.
- Overload Protection: Mainline ABB circuit breaker.
- Certification: Meets ISO 8528-5.
- Fully-lockable 11-gauge steel sound-attenuated enclosure.
- Powder coated with finish exceeding 1000-hr salt spray test.
- Wide steel lockable access doors with rubber seals, for easy entrance for all maintenance service activities.
- External emergency stop switch.
- Tandem-axle DOT trailer with surge brakes.
- 6A Battery Charger.
- Hydronic Heater (5kW).
- Control Panel Heater.
- Oil Pan Heater.
- Battery Blanket.
- 3-Way Fuel Valve Kit.
- Lojack Transmiter.
- Please call to inquire about other possible options.