The HIPOWER HRNG400 mobile gaseous generator offers up to 312 kW of three phase power at a quiet 75 dBA.
- Single Voltage Model (3Ph 120/208V, 3Ph 277/480V, or 3Ph 347/600V)
- 2-Position Lockable Voltage Selector Switch Model (3Ph 120/208V, and 3Ph 277/480V)
- Alternator: Single bearing, rotating field, self-excited, self-ventilated, 12-wire re-connectable, 60Hz brushless alternator with permanent magnetic generator (PMG) for reduced service and maintenance requirements, with Class H insulation. Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) providing close voltage regulation. Has a high skVA starting capability for electric motor loads.
- Controls: The IntelliGen NT digital control panel is back-lit with icon LCD text display, and is PC configurable. IntelliGen NT is a comprehensive controller for both single and multiple gen-sets operating in standby or parallel modes. Numerous engine/alternator alarms.
- GE Power Waukesha Engine: Long-life, heavy-duty, 4-cycle, gaseous engine from a world renown manufacturer for economy of operation and maximum reliability and durability.
- Heaters: Water jacket heater is now standard. Other heaters available – see options below.
- Batteries: Heavy-duty engine start batteries in rack with cables.
- Exhaust: Vertical air discharge for quiet operation. Effective low noise, steel residential-type exhaust silencer and catalytic converter with rain cap.
- Cooling: Radiator with belt driven pusher fan.
- Filtration: Heavy duty replaceable element air-cleaner.
- Overload Protection: Mainline ABB circuit breaker.
- Certification: Generator set is CSA certified.
- Fully-lockable 11-gauge sound-attenuated enclosure.
- Powder coated with finish exceeding 1000-hr salt spray test.
- Wide steel lockable access doors with rubber seals, for easy entrance of all maintenance personnel and any necessary service by technicians.
- 3-axle DOT trailer, hydraulic surge or electric brakes, pintle ring hitch.
OPTIONS (Order with Generator)
- Voltage Selector Switch (2-Position)
- Distribution Panel with Receptacles (Multi-Voltage Models only)
- Distribution Panel with Mechanical Lugs and Camlocks
- Heavy-Duty Skid for winching/slinging
- Battery Charger
- Alternator Anti-Condensation Heaters
- Control Panel Heater
- Intake Winter Covers
- Electric Intake Shutters & Actuator System
- Electric or Hydraulic Oulet Shutters and Actuator System
- Snow Hood (Air Outlet)
- Snow Hood (Air Intake)
- Oil Make Up System
- Shore Power Receptacle
- Please call to inquire about other possible options