The HIPOWER HTW 1600 T6U Diesel Standby Generator offers a Mitsubishi engine, three phase voltages, and up to 1630 kW of power.
|Voltage||Phase||PF||Standby kW||Standby kVA|
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine: Long-life, heavy-duty, 4-cycle, direct injection engine from a world renown manufacturer for economy of operation and maximum reliability and durability. Capable of full rated load acceptance in one step.
- Cooling: Radiator with belt driven pusher fan.
- Filtration: Heavy duty replaceable element air-cleaner.
- Alternator: Single bearing, 4-pole, rotating field, self-excited, self-ventilated, 12-wire re-connectable, 60Hz brushless alternator with Class H insulation. Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) providing close voltage regulation.
- Hipower AMF25 Control Panel: HIPOWER’s auto-start control panel AMF25 is supplied by COMAP with a manual or auto start selection switch with push button reset. Includes numerous dispalys and alarms. See spec sheet for further details.
- Starting System: 24 volt starter motor, battery cables, battery and belt driven charging alternator.
- Arrangement: Open skid with engine and alternator units closed coupled together and with resilent anti-vibration isolators mounted between the assembly and a heavy-duty steel base. The sturdy base frame has openings allowing for winching, slinging, and fork-lifting.
- Overload Protection: Main line ABB UL listed circuit breaker.
- Certification: Generator set is UL2200 and CSA certified and meets ISO 8528-5.
- OPEN – No Enclosure. Gen-set must be placed within a weather-protected area, uninhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation.
SUB-BASE FUEL TANK OPTIONS
- Please Call to Inquire
- Residential Silencer.
- 10A Battery Charger (UL).
- Engine Block Heater-12kW.
- Control Panel Heater.
- Battery Blanket.
- Alternator Anti-Condensation Heaters.
- Remote Annunciator.