The Lentry 2STARS, 2STARX, 2STARH, 2SPECS, 2SPECX, & 2SPECH Light Systems include a Honda EU2200i generator, three adjustable legs, a single light base, one pole, and one LED light. Max heights of 4.5, 9, or 13 feet. A perfect choice for fire/rescue personnel, utility districts, search and rescue, electric companies, railroads, farmers, towing companies, and construction sites.
LIGHT SYSTEM FEATURES
- Simple, portable, and bright.
- Economical and efficient.
- Hassle-free operation.
- Cordless, self-contained; no batteries.
- Outward curving adjustable legs for solid stance on any terrain: steep, rocky, wet, or uneven.
- Generator is always level and lifted above sand, snow, water, rocks, and debris.
- Controls are lifted within easy reach.
- Legs retract for compact storage.
- One LED light.
- Standard (ST) polelights offer a max height of 4.5 feet; eXtra Tall (XT) polelights extend to 9 feet; Hi-Lite (HI) polelights extend to 13 feet.
- Polelights telescope, rotate, and articulate for ideal aiming.
- Quick Release feature for convenient installation and removal of the light from the telescoping pole.
- Lights are all extremely bright and use very little power.
- Polelights disconnect with the turn of a knob.
- Setup and break down in a matter of seconds.
- One-person transport and setup (Hi-Lite polelights may take two people to set up due to height).
- Robust, heavy-duty frames are guaranteed not to bend or break.
- 2200 watts (18.3 A) of Honda Inverter 120V AC Power
- Super quiet – 48 to 57 dB(A)
- Lightweight at less than 47 lbs.
- Eco-Throttle – for great fuel efficiency
- Advanced inverter technology provides reliable power to computers and other sensitive equipment
- 12v – 8.3A DC output
- Parallel with another EU2200i for additional power
- Protected by Oil Alert®
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, and small AC units
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
Polelight Height Options
- Standard (ST) polelights offer a max height of 4.5 feet.
- eXtra Tall (XT) polelights extend to 9 feet.
- Hi-Lite (HI) polelights extend to 13 feet.
LED V-Star Lights
- 20,000 lumens.
- 48 LEDs for spot and flood pattern in one light.
- Dual ergonomic handles for easy aiming.
- Engineered optical reflector for consistent, overall illumination with integrated spot light.
- Durable aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware and powder coated finish.
- Optimized thermal management with protective cover.
- Tempered glass front.
- UL Certified.
LED V-Spec Lights
- 28,000 lumens.
- 72 LEDs total. 60 LEDs on top and bottom rows illuminate the work area (flood lighting) while 12 on the middle row provide focused spot lighting (distance).
- Lens and optics are molded together, for excellent work area and distance lighting, with wide, uniform, far-reaching illumination.
- Innovative cooling fins incorporated into super-slim head.
- CE Certified.
There are no reviews yet.