The Generac Magnum MTT20IF4 offers 20 kW of single phase power, four 1000W metal halide lights, and 500 gallons of water in one convenient unit. A large fuel tank with a capacity of 246 gallons delivers over four (4) days of continuous running on the job, saving time and money on labor and fuel costs. Because of the versatility of one unit offering three essential power needs, these units are perfect for the oil field and mining base camps, large remote construction and road sites, municipalities, concrete finishing, disaster relief, and much more. CSA certified.
POWER- Single Phase 20kW Generator
- Isuzu diesel engine with 109 hour runtime at full load.
- Engraved, aluminum punched and anodized control panel.
- Four position keyed switch – glow plugs (preheat, off, run, start).
- Hour meter.
- Automatic low oil/high temperature shutdown system.
- Steel single-wall 246 gallon fuel tank built into skid of generator set.
- DOC engine exhaust system.
- Marathon Electric brushless generator.
- Capacitor voltage regulation: +/- 1%.
- 100A start limit breaker (assures no load condition exists before starting).
- Standard individually breakered convenience outlets.
- Steel enclosure – 14-gauge.
- UV& fade resistant, high temperature cured, white polyester powder paint.
- Stainless steel hinges on doors.
- Multi-lingual operating/safety decals.
- License plate holder with light.
- Manual holder with operating manual.
LIGHT- Fully Equipped Light Tower
- Four 1,000 watt metal halide light fixtures.
- Light coverage up to 7 acres.
- Coile and core ballast.
- Oval aluminum reflector.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Silicone gaskets for moisture and dust protection.
- Individual floodlight On/Off switches.
- Individual floodlight circuits with sealed 15A breakers.
- 30′ maximum mast extension, 3-section, tubular steel.
- Self-lubricating, graphite guides on all sides of mast tubes.
- Industrial black powder coat finish.
- Automatic locking system in horizontal position for travel.
- 1500 lb. automatic self-braking winches.
- 359° rotation with locking system.
- Coiled mast cord.
- Dual winch system located at ergonomic height allowing single person operation.
- Equipped with single lifting eye and fork pockets.
- 500 gallon non-potable water tank.
- Fill rate of 3-4 minutes at full throttle.
- ShurFLO pump.
- Pump flow rate of 3.3 gpm (3.0 at hose bibb).
- Four outside brass spigots accomodate water distribution.
- Hose bib connections include two (2) gravity and two (2) pump.
- Tandem axle trailer.
- 6000 lbs axles.
- Surge brakes.
- 5000 lb. tongue jack with footplate.
- 7.50x16E-6-W tubeless tires – 10 ply
- DOT approved tail, side, brake, and directional lighting.
- Recessed rear lights.
- Transportation tie-downs.
- Safety chains with spring loaded safety hooks.
- 3″ lunette ring hitch.
- 60/40 Coolant
- Lower Radiator Hose – Engine Heater
- Dual Heated Fuel Filter
- 10 Amp Battery Charger
- Lockable Battery Disconnect
- AGM Sealed Battery – 720 CCA
- Positive Air Shutoff (electronic)
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Vehicle Recovery System