The Mosebach BK15-3 Bed Bug Heater runs off of (4) NEMA 5-15 120V, 15A receptacles and (2) L6-20 240V, 20A receptacles. The 240V connections are specifically designed to be used in hotel rooms with an independent air conditioning unit. It can treat rooms of about 600 square feet depending on insulation.
- Output: 13.9kW (47,428BTU/hr) at full power.
- Electrical Connections: (4) 120V, 15A and (2) 240V, 20A receptacles.
- Air Volume: 830CFM.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Heat On/Off switch and Thermostat.
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and tip faults.
- Sound Level: 64 dBa
- Enclosure: Lightweight aluminum indoor enclosure with lifting handle and casters.
- Weight: 48lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 2 years on heating elements.