The Mosebach BK20-3 Bed Bug Heater is Mosebach’s most powerful unit. It runs off of (6) NEMA 5-15 120V, 15A receptacles and (1) CS8275 240V, 50A receptacle. It can treat rooms of about 800 square feet depending on insulation.
- Output: 19.0kW (64,489BTU/hr) at full power.
- Electrical Connections: (6) 120V, 15A and (1) 240V, 50A receptacle.
- Air Volume: 830CFM.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Heat On/Off switch and Thermostat.
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and tip faults.
- Sound Level: 64 dBa
- Enclosure: Lightweight aluminum indoor enclosure with lifting handle and casters.
- Weight: 50lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 2 years on heating elements.