The Mosebach XL2000 and XL2500 Stationary Resistive Load Banks are ideal for testing and maintaining generators and other AC power systems up to 2500kW.
- Load Capacity Options: Order up to 2000kW of 2500kW.
- Voltage Options: Order 3PH 240V, 3PH 480V, or 3PH 240/480V (Dual Voltage).
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous opertion.
- Load Step Resolution: 25kW.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Control panel cover protects the controls from the weather.
- Instrumentation: Digital metering (V, A, Hz, kW) and data logging via a USB port.
- Control/Cooling Power: From internal load or external 240 or 480V 3PH source.
- Cooling System: Panel cooling fan.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today. The resistors are supported by high temperature Mica supports.
- Safety Features: Branch circuit fusing for all resistor elements, Automatic voltage sensing and protection, Automatic phase sensing and correction, Air flow sensors to ensure adequate cooling air gets to the resistors.
- Load Connections: Bus bars for customer load connections.
- Enclosure: Rugged powder coated steel enclosure with forklift channels and louvers.
- Multi-Unit Remote Control Software Kit
- Louver Covers
- Integral Space Heater Kit
- Cam Connections
- Automatic Generator Load System (GLS)
- Starter Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
- NRTL Certification