Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Power Assemblies Camlock Connection Box (800A) provides a simple, easy, and economical way to connect a mobile generator to your building’s electrical system.
- A simple option for connecting emergency power to your building for applications up to 800 amps.
- Industry Standard Series 16 color-coded camlock connections match typical portable generator standards.
- NEMA 3R enclosure with foam gasket and recessed hinge suitable for wind-driven rain applications.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coated 0.075 carbon steel for long life and corrosion resistance.
- Choice of 90-degree camlock receptacles on the bottom of the enclosure, 90-degree camlock receptacles on the right side, or 45-degree camlock receptacles on the right.
- Camlock connector covers included: 90-degree camlock connectors come with clear snap-back cover and 45-degree camlock connectors come with caps and lanyards.
- Choice of Double Set Screw or Threaded Post building connections.
- With the right options, these connection boxes could also be used to provide camlock connections on a generator, simple load bank testing connections, or easy switch gear connections.
- Enclosure is UL50 Listed.
Camlock Connection Box Brochure
OPTIONS (Call for Pricing)
- Female camlock connections.
- Other Voltages: 120V, 208V, 240V, 480V, 600V, 347/600V.
There are no reviews yet.