The Semcor GIC24 Generator Inlet Cabinet Tap Box (2400A) offers quick connection to a mobile emergency generator allowing you to receive temporary power quickly and safely. Includes a choice of Bus Bar Load Connection (GIC24B) or Mechanical Lugs Load Connection (GIC24M), and several voltage options. NOT UL Listed.
- Ideal for stadiums, medical centers, and other emergency power applications – up to 2400 amps.
- Safe, easy, and convenient way to connect to emergency temporary power.
- Makes your facility emergency power ready with load requirements, generator sizing and location, and cable lengths all pre-determined.
- Permanently mounted to your facility’s exterior and connected to a manual or automatic transfer switch.
- Wall-mount NEMA 3R weatherproof enclosure with gray powder coat painted finish and stainless hardware.
- Front access panel is lockable with or without generator power cords connected.
- Choice of load connections: Bus Bar pre-punched for 2-hole NEMA eyelet lugs, or Mechanical set screw lugs.
- Industry standard cam-lock male receptacles for incoming generator power.
- Easy hook-up with color-coded connectors can be implemented by anyone – no need of an electrician.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- Phase meter
- Stainless Steel enclosure
- Female camlock receptacles for load bank applications.
- Custom cabinet paint finishes (green, dark brown, tan, or brick red)
- Custom connection configurations