Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Winco HPS9000VE Tri-Fuel Portable Generator offers a B&S Vanguard engine, electric start, & up to 9kW of power.
- Runs on gasoline, LP, and natural gas.
- Easily and quickly converts from one fuel to another.
- Electric/Recoil start (LP and NG operation requires electric start).
- Full receptacle package with circut breaker protection.
- 120/240 volt receptacle for connection to a temporary power distribution system or to a building electrical service with an approved manual transfer switch for emergency/standby use.
- 35A main circuit breaker.
- 4 HP motor starting capability (Code G).
- Vibration isolation for smooth operation.
- Heavy duty 1″ 14-gauge tubular steel cradle.
- Industrial powder coat paint.
- Steel 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank with fuel gauge.
- Not CARB approved for the state of California.
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard V-Twin OHV commercial grade engine with cast iron cylinder sleeves.
- Special carburator and secondary gas regulator allows the engine to operate on the most convenient fuel – gasoline, LP, or natural gas.
- EPA certified design for use with gasoline, LP, or natural gas.
- Maintenance-free electronic ignition system.
- Low oil protection helps prevent costly repairs and downtime .
- 100% copper windings for longer life and improved motor starting.
- Dampers, skewed rotors for <6% harmonic distortion.
- Capacitor excitation for brushless operation.