Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Yamaha YP30GN self-priming centrifugal pump offers 3″ suction & discharge, 259 gpm capacity, standard NPT fittings, and a 3 year warranty.
- Powerful Engine: 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Powerful Pump: Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port. Delivers a 101.7-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Durable Pump: Cast iron impeller and volute greater strength and durability for dewatering purposes.
- Dependable Carbon-Ceramic Mechanical Seals: Durable, easy to replace, and reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread: (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- Automatic Oil Warning System: Shuts off engine before oil level is low; prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, and enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized Ignition: Provides lean, efficient spark; maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-Decompression: Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating: Meets EPA environmental standards. Note: Not CARB approved. Cannot be sold or shipped to California.