The Asco Series 4000 non-automatic transfer switch is ideal for industrial, telecom, and commercial loads up to 4000A. The 4000 Series transfers all types of loads including motors, electronic drives, UPS’s, and microprocessor based systems.
Available in 1-Phase (2-Pole), 3-Phase (3-Pole with Solid Neutral), and 3-Phase (4-Pole with Switched Neutral) configurations.
- Electrically operated with manual control switches mounted locally or at remote locations.
- Source acceptability lights inform operator if sources are available to accept load.
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display for voltage, frequency, control, timing, and diagnostic functions.
- Controller prevents inadvertent operation under low voltage conditions.
- Industrial grade user interface with integrated controls and indicating lights.
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism for high speed transfer of loads.
- Conventional Open Transition (break-before-make) two-position transfer configuration. Closed and Delayed Transition configurations are also available on 150A, and 260-4000A models.
- NEMA 1 indoor enclosure standard with numerous other options available.
- Numerous communications/connectivity options available.
- UL 1008 Listed and CSA Certified.
Low Pricing and Expert Sales/Application Assistance.
Please Call for a Shipping Quote.