The Asco 7000 Power Meter 5400 Series (Option 140L) continuously records waveforms at high-speed and identifies transients, sags/swells and harmonics. Installation examples include generators, utility mains, transfer switches, UPS systems, paralleling gear, TVSS, PDUs, and critical power distribution switchboards.
- Continuous Waveform Recording (CWR) Technology provides complete data for accurate power quality analysis.
- Millisecond time-stamp accuracy and synchronization for precise sequence of events analysis.
- CWR Technology eliminates the need to setup any thresholds, triggers and events.
- Automatic measurement compensation based on internal temperature monitoring ensures maximum accuracy.
- Automated reports are generated for prescheduled periods and exported in COMTRADE and PQDIF (event reports), PDF, EXCEL, HTML and TXT (all other reports).
- Provides compliance testing to parameters in accordance with EN50160 and IEC 61000-4-15 / IEC 61000-4-30.
- Real time monitoring with integrated web pages and alerts by email notifications.
- 5410 Entry Level (Accessory 140L).
- 5450 Advanced (Accessory 140LS, 140SB for Bypass Transfer Switch).
- 5490 Mission Control (Accessory 140LX, 140XB for Bypass Transfer Switch).
See brochure below for comparison of each model and full specs.