The Asco Eight Device 5705 Remote Annunciator provides remote monitoring and control of up to eight devices via Ethernet, RS485, and Discrete Inputs.
- Consolidates annunciators for up to 8 devices into a single, wall-mountable touch-screen interface.
- Monitors and displays critical information from engine-generators, transfer switches, load banks, and surge protection systems.
- Provides for remote testing of power generators and transfer switches.
- Works with engine-generators from every major manufacturer including: Generac, Kohler, Cummins, Caterpillar, and MTU.
- Provides real-time status and performance insights with instant access to critical utility power, engine-generator, transfer switch, load bank, and surge protection information.
- Transmits immediate email and text alerts of alarm conditions and system events.
- Meets NFPA and Joint Commission compliance requirements by providing required engine-generator and transfer switch safety indicators and shutdowns, as well as automatically generating NFPA test and utility outage reports.
- Integrates with Building Monitoring Systems, allowing greater analysis of operating data and faster response to changing conditions.
- Graphical touchscreen for easy navigation and viewing.
- Multi-Level Password for security of all control functions.
- UL 1008.