Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
Boltswitch Enclosed Series T Geneva Manual Transfer Switches are ideal for use as the service entrance main when there is a permanently installed generator or alternative power source. This Boltswitch single phase 600A transfer switch is rated up to 240 VAC (model ET326-6N) or 600 VAC (model ET366-6N).
- Patented Break-Before-Make operating mechanism prevents inadvertent interconnection of normal and alternative power sources.
- 600A, Single Phase, 2-Pole, 3-Wire, Solid neutral, 240 or 600 voltage rating.
- Service Entrance Rated.
- Positive Quick-Make Quick-Break contacts.
- Bolted pressure contacts.
- Silver plated copper current carrying parts.
- Grid Type Arc Chutes on all 600V switches.
- Terminal Lugs included.
- Suitable for use on circuits capable of delivering 200,000 RMS symmetrical amperes at rated voltage with class T fuses installed (sold separately).
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 3R rainproof 14 ga. steel painted ASA 61 grey enclosure.
- Intended for wall mounting.
- Constructed in accordance with UL98, and listed as “Enclosed Switches” under File No. E38735.
- UL Listed.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- 125 VDC rated switch
- 2-Pole, 2-Wire switch
- 3-Pole, 3-Wire switch
- Make-Before-Break switch
- Class T fuses
- Dummy fuses for non-fuse applications (See Accessories Tab)
- Auxiliary Switches for remote on/off indication or electrical interlocking