This Boltswitch Enclosed Series VL Geneva Manual Transfer Switch is service entrance rated and ideal for three phase loads up to 1600A (model EVL469-9N).
- Patented Break-Before-Make operating mechanism prevents inadvertent interconnection of normal and alternative power sources.
- 1600A, Three Phase, 3-Pole, 4-Wire, Solid Neutral, Up to 600 VAC.
- Service Entrance Rated.
- Center-off position.
- 200kA short circuit current rating at 600 VAC with Class L fuses installed (not included).
- Terminal Lugs NOT included (see Accessories Tab).
- NEMA 1 Indoor enclosure standard (NEMA 3R Outdoor enclosure optional).
- Constructed in accordance with UL977.
- Switch is UL Listed as “Fused Power-Circuit Device” under File No. E44498.
- Enclosure is ETL listed as “Fused Power-Circuit Device Enclosure” under File No. 509803.
- Designed for use in accordance with Article 702 of the National Electrical Code.
- UL Listed.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- 600 VDC rated 2-Pole 2-Wire switch
- 3-Pole, 3-Wire switch
- 4-Pole, 4-Wire switch for switched neutral applications (two outermost poles switch the neutral conductors and are not fusible)
- Make-Before-Break switch
- Different ampere ratings on left and right switches
- Class L fuses
- Dummy fuses for no-fuse applications (See Accessories Tab)
- RA600 Terminal Lugs (See Accessories Tab)
- Two viewing windows (one on each side)
- Cam Type connection adaptor
- Alternate line side bus ties.
- Auxiliary Switches for remote on/off indication or electrical interlocking