The Generac Mobile MFH500 Flameless Heater produces up to 475,000 btu/hr with a max temperature output of 180°F. The user interface system is easy to use and allows you to set a temperature that will remain reliable and consistent. The MFH500 flameless heater is built with safety in mind, including multiple safety alarms, a lockable cabinet, and 110% containment.
- Flameless heat technology delivers heat without an open flame.
- Ideal for use in hazard zone areas in which ignitable fumes may be present.
- Up to 475,000 btu/hr of heat produced.
- Temperature range of 120-180° F.
- Air flow of 2,650-5,500 cubic feet per minute.
- Two 12 inch diameter air ducts.
- Up to 92% efficiency.
- Heat transfer fluid (HTF) with system capacity of 25 gallons.
- Hydraulic pump loop generates reliable heat in ambient temperatures down to -40° F/C.
- Murphy controller with TFT color graphic LCD display.
- Centralized easy-to-use single point controls.
- Positive air shutdown to prevent runaway engine.
- Automatic shutdown for high hydraulic oil temperature or pressure, engine overspeed, low engine oil, low fuel, and low hydraulic oil.
- Isuzu 4JJ1T diesel engine – EPA Tier 4 approved.
- Large 173-gallon fuel tank for 45 hours of runtime.
- 110% containment of engine fluids.
- No DEF required.
- Fully-lockable steel powder-coated enclosure.
- Lockable internal duct storage for convenience, ease-of-transport, and theft prevention.
- Interior cabinet lighting for enhanced visibility during maintenance.
- Roof strobe light indicates operating unit.
- Single-axle with 16 inch tires.
- Electric brakes.
- DOT approved lighting.
- Lift jack on front hitch.
- Forklift tubes.
- Adjustable 2-5/16″ ball hitch.
There are no reviews yet.