The Generac Mobile MIH1.2 Indirect Flame Heater produces up to 1,200,000 btu/hr with a max temperature output of 180°F. Designed for safe and reliable performance in the harshest environments.
- Indirect flame technology produces heat that can be safely ducted into tents, buildings, and more.
- Up to 1,200,000 btu/hr of heat produced.
- Max temperature output of 180° F.
- Air flow of 6500 cubic feet per minute.
- One 20 inch diameter air ducts.
- Up to 85% efficiency.
- Reillo two-stage burner.
- Air Differential Switch shuts burner down if air flow is not present.
- Hi-Limit Switch protects unit from over temperature if thermostat fails.
- Thermostat Control sets point for heat and turns burner on/off as required to maintain requested heat.
- Burner Fire Eye makes sure burner fires, and shuts off fuel pump if no flame is present.
- Isuzu diesel engine – EPA Tier 4 approved.
- Large 265-gallon fuel tank for 34 hours of runtime.
- No DEF required.
- Marathon generator.
- 12kW output.
- Convenience receptacles.
- Durable enclosure.
- Lockable access doors.
- Internal duct storage for convenience, ease-of-transport and theft prevention.
- Electric brakes.
- DOT approved lighting.
- Lift jack on front hitch.
- Adjustable 2-5/16″ ball hitch.
There are no reviews yet.