The Generac Mobile MIH400HC Airline Indirect Flame Heat Cart produces up to 400,000 btu/hr with a max temperature output of 180°F. This heat cart is an ideal airport solution, providing a clean and reliable blast of heat for aircraft, hangars, and ground support equipment.
- Indirect flame technology produces heat that can be safely ducted into aircraft and hangers.
- Up to 400,000 btu/hr of heat produced.
- Max temperature output of 180° F.
- Air flow of 3600 cubic feet per minute.
- One 12 inch diameter air duct.
- One 12 inch x 25 ft duct hose w/ spiral reinforced wear strip, one 12″ to 8″ reducer, and one aircraft coupler included.
- Up to 85% efficiency.
- Reillo single-stage burner.
- Air Differential Switch shuts burner down if air flow is not present.
- Hi-Limit Switch protects unit from over temperature if thermostat fails.
- Thermostat Control sets point for heat and turns burner on/off as required to maintain requested heat.
- Burner Fire Eye makes sure burner fires, and shuts off fuel pump if no flame is present.
- Ansul automatic fire suppression system.
- Hand-held Purple K fire extinguisher.
- Isuzu diesel engine – EPA Tier 4 approved.
- Large 52-gallon fuel tank for 18 hours of runtime.
- No DEF required.
- Rugged heavy-duty steel construction.
- Large doors provide easy access for service, maintenance, and operation.
- Internal duct storage for convenience and ease-of-transport.
- Tow bar activated brakes.
- Alert lighting and reflective decals. (Meets PANY & IAD requirements)
- Pintle hitch.
There are no reviews yet.