The Generac Mobile MLC4062 Light Cart offers a Kubota engine, 30ft horizontally stowed mast, and inside cabinet light storage. Used by the USAF, these light carts are designed for perimeter and security lighting in all environments.
- Sets up quickly and then offers up to 60 hours of continuous run time at full load without refueling.
- Quick disconnect floodlights with inside cabinet light storage.
- Trailer and control panel lights operate while running for greater visibility and safety.
- Galvaneal Steel Enclosure.
- 24/7 support system with a nationwide network of technicians.
- Tandem towable.
- Quality Kubota diesel engine.
- 30 gallon fuel tank.
- Marathon SE350 Voltage Regulation (+/-1%)
- Offers up to 6.0kW of power.
CONTROL PANEL and ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- External illuminated control panel with sealed switches.
- Four position keyed switch.
- Full gauge package: Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Hour meter.
- Automatic low oil pressure / high temperature shutdown system.
- 28A auxiliary outlet main circuit breaker.
- Individual floodlight circuits breakers.
- Individually breakered (2) 120VAC duplex outlets, (1) 120VAC twist lock outlet, (1) 20A 240VAC twist lock outlet and (1) 30A 240VAC twist lock outlet.
- Four 1,000 watt metal halide light fixtures producing 440,000 lumens.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Silicone gaskets for moisture and dust protection.
- Friction disc mounting for tool-less positioning.
- Individual floodlight on-off switches.
- 30ft 3-section horizontal mast with ground adjustable light fixtures.
- Distinctive angle fixture mount for common light distribution.
- 355° ground rotational mast with locking system.
- Galvanealed steel enclosure.
- Interior cabinet light.
- Safety decals.
- Tubular steel frame.
- Tube and sleeve leveling jacks.
- All jacks transport and lock in position for storage.
- Side outriggers.
- 7800 lbs safety chains with spring loaded safety hooks.
- 2.5” ring hitch standard.
- Molded polyethylene fenders.
- DOT approved LED tail, side, brake, and directional lights.
- 2500 lb. leaf spring axle.
- 15″ tires.