The Gillette PR-1000 Prime Generator offers a PSI engine, single or three phase voltages, and up to 100 kW of continuous power. Engineered for reliability, durability, and performance.
kW, kVA, Amps
|PR-1000-1-1||1 Phase, 120/240V,
|PR-1000-3-2||3 Phase, 120/208V,
|PR-1000-3-3||3 Phase, 120/240V,
|PR-1000-3-4||3 Phase, 277/480V,
|PR-1000-3-5||3 Phase, 127/220V,
|PR-1000-3-16||3 Phase, 346/600V,
- Specifically engineered to handle the difficult conditions of remote oil and gas operations, as well as other off grid applications with continuous duty cycles.
- All generator sets are USA prototype built and thoroughly tested. Production models are USA factory built and 100% load tested.
- Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation is standard.
- A brushless rotating field generator design with shunt wound excitation system and connectable at 1 phase or a broad range of 3 phase voltages.
- Deep Sea 7420 digital controller allows programming to basic engine functions in the field. Controller has stop-manual-auto mode and engine shutdowns, signaled by full text LCD indicators. Includes power monitoring, event logging, and hour meter.
- Electronic engine governor for precise isochronous frequency regulation.
- Heavy-duty circuit breaker is standard on all gen-sets.
- Battery tray, cables, straps, and charger included.
- Mastertrak telematics remote monitoring equipment with 2 year service subscription. Required for all prime powered generators.
- UL-1446 certified.
- OPEN STYLE – No Enclosure: Gen-set must be placed within a weather protected area, un-inhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation. Silencer and flexible exhaust hose are not supplied, as installation requirements are not known. However, these two items are available as optional equipment.
- LEVEL 2 – Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and superior sound attenuation for specific low noise applications. Critical grade silencer is standard. Average sound level of 75 dBA at 23 ft.
L x W x H
|Open Style||132 x 52 x 65||5300||5175|
|Level 2||174 x 52 x 80||6570||6445|
- Engine Coolant Heater
- Starting Battery Heater Blanket
- 10A Battery Charger Upgrade
- 20A Battery Charger Upgrade
- Voltage Selector Switch – modular design rotory cam for switchable voltages: 3PH 208/480 and 1PH 120/240
- Emergency Stop Switch – mounted in a NEMA 4X small enclosure, UL Listed, Suitable for remote locations
- Emergency Stop Switch – mounted in a “Break Glass Station” NEMA 3R small enclosure, UL Listed, Suitable for remote locations
- External Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) for improved motor starting capabilities and un-interrupted excitation power
- External Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) with Digital Voltage Regulator (DVR) for improved motor starting capabilities, un-interrupted excitation power, and RMS sensing
- Critical Grade Silencer Upgrade for average sound level of 90 dBA at 23 ft with an Open Gen-Set (standard with Level 2 Enclosure)
- Hospital Grade Silencer Upgrade
- R7 Foam Insulation (4-5 dBA sound reduction)
- Paralleling Package
- Oil Level Maintainer System
- 1-1/4″ Felxible Dry Fuel Line
- 750 CCA 12VDC Starting Battery
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Generator Enclosure Lights
- Liquid Containment Pan – installed under frame base
- Spring Vibration Mounts
- Motorized Dampers
- Isolator Mounting Pads
- Enclosure Space Heater
- Controller Upgrades and Alarm Interfaces
- Five Year Extended Warranty