The Mosebach X50-150P Stationary Resistive Load Bank is ideal for testing and maintaining generators and other AC power systems up to 150 kW.
- Load Capacity Options: Order up to 50, 75, 100, 125, or 150kW.
- Three Phase Voltage Options: Order 208VAC, 240VAC, or 480VAC.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Control panel cover protects the controls from the weather.
- Control/Cooling Power: From internal load or external source.
- Cooling System: Cooling fans.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today..
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and over-voltage sensors, branch fusing, air pressure relay, and circuit protection for fans.
- Load Connections: Made through a gland plate on the base of the load bank to internal bus bars.
- Enclosure: Aluminized steel enclosure with an electrostatically sprayed powder coat, forklift channels, and air intake/exhaust louvers.
- Digital Meter and Current Transformers
- MURC Remote Control Software
- Automatic Generator Load System (GLS)
- 24″ Riser for Snow
- Lifting Eyes
- Extended Warranty
- CSA Site Certification