The Mosebach X60C Portable Resistive Load Bank is ideal for testing and maintaining generators and UPS Systems up to 60 kW at 208 & 416 VAC 3PH.
- Load Capacity: 60kW at 208 & 416 VAC 3PH. Derates to 20kW at 240V 1PH, and 20kW at 120V 1PH.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous opertion.
- Load Step Resolution: 3kW at 208 & 416V.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches.
- Instrumentation: Digital metering (V, A, Hz, kW) and data logging via a USB port.
- Control/Cooling Power: Requires 120V single-phase 60Hz external power source.
- Cooling System: Six quiet high-speed cooling fans.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today. The resistors are supported by high temperature Mica supports.
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and over-voltage sensors.
- Load Connections: Three foot power cable set.
- Enclosure: Compact indoor enclosure with two lifting handles.
- Carrying Case: Protective case with handles and wheels.
OPTIONS (Call for Pricing)
- Starter Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
- NRTL Certification