The Mosebach XL500 and XL600 Trailer Resistive Load Banks are ideal for applications at different locations, and offer a max capacity up to 600kW. Available with or without a trailer.
- XL500 Load Capacity: Up to 500kW at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH 60Hz. Derates to 375kW at 208 VAC 3PH 60Hz.
- XL600 Load Capacity: Up to 600kW at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH 60Hz. Derates to 450kW at 208 VAC 3PH 60Hz.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous opertion.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW at 240/480V.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Control panel cover protects the controls from the weather.
- Instrumentation: Digital metering (V, A, Hz, kW) and data logging via a USB port.
- Control/Cooling Power: From internal load or external 240 or 480V 3PH source.
- Cooling System: Panel cooling fan.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today. The resistors are supported by high temperature Mica supports.
- Safety Features: Over-temperature and over-voltage sensors.
- Load Connections: Quick disconnect cam-type male connectors on the back of the load bank (4 per phase, 1 ground).
- Enclosure: Lightweight aluminum enclosure with forklift channels, louvers, and lover covers.
- Dual-Axle DOT Trailer (Electric Brakes, Pintle or Ball Hitch, Spare Tire)
- Set of Three Motorized Cable Reels (Up to 600ft of cable per reel)
- Reels Enclosure
- Multi-Unit Remote Control Software Kit
- Integral Space Heater Kit
- Bus Bar Connections (instead of cams)
- Starter Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
- NRTL Certification
- Single Voltage Options
- Steadypower 25ft or 50ft Load Cable Set