The Mosebach XL750-800 Portable Resistive Load Banks are ideal for testing and maintaining generators and UPS Systems up to 750-800 kW.
- XL750 Load Capacity: Up to 750 kW at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH 60Hz. Derates to 562.5 kW at 208 VAC 3PH 60Hz.
- XL800 Load Capacity: Up to 800 kW at 240 & 480 VAC 3PH 60Hz. Derates to 600 kW at 208 VAC 3PH 60Hz.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous opertion.
- Load Step Resolution: 5kW at 240/480V.
- Controls: Local manual control panel includes Power On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches.
- Instrumentation: Digital metering (V, A, Hz, kW) and data logging via a USB port.
- Control/Cooling Power: From internal load or external 240 or 480V 3PH source.
- Cooling System: Panel fan providing 14,400 CFM.
- Load Elements: Mosebach’s Cross Wire Resistor have no ceramics and therefore are lighter and more durable than any other resistor on the market today. The resistors are supported by high temperature Mica supports.
- Safety Features: Branch circuit fusing for all resistor elements, Automatic voltage sensing and protection, Automatic phase sensing and correction, Air flow sensors to ensure adequate cooling air gets to the resistors.
- Load Connections: Choice of bus bar connections or cam-type male connectors (5 per phase, 2 ground) – specify your choice when ordering.
- Enclosure: Rugged powder coated steel enclosure with forklift channels.
- Cam-type Connections or Bus Bar Connections
- Mobility Casters Kit
- Multi-Unit Remote Control Software Kit
- Control Panel Cover and Louvers (for Outdoor Use)
- Louver Covers (for Outdoor Use)
- Starter Spare Parts Kit
- Extended Warranty
- NRTL Certification
- Single Voltage Options
- Load Cable Set