The Mosebach XR3125 Resistive/Reactive Load Bank is ideal for testing, maintenance, and performance proving of large diesel generators, turbines, paralleled generators, and shipboard generators.
- Load Capacity: Max capacity of 3125 KVA at 0.8 pf (2500 kW resistive, 1875 KVAR inductive).
- Voltage Options: Order either 480V 3PH or 600V 3PH.
- Load Step Resolution: Order either 50kW or 250kW.
- Controller: Local manual toggle switch controller. Controls include: Main On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Visual indicators advise if an airflow or over temperature condition exists.
- Control Power: Internal derived from power source under load via a 120V transformer.
- Instrumentation: A digital meter measures power, voltage, current, and frequency. The data port allows you to record the testing to your laptop.
- Control/Cooling Power: Internal or external power of 480V or 600V is used for blower and control power.
- Cooling: Two quiet blowers.
- Safety Features: Circuit fuses, Soft-start starters, Over-temperature sensors, and airflow sensors.
- Load Connections: Bus Bar with blank plate on the side of the unit for customer to make permanent connections.
- Enclosure: Heavy duty steel enclosure with forklift channels for easy lifting. Easy access to fuses, contactors, resistor assemblies, and reactors.
- Remote Control
- Multi-Unit Control
- Exhaut Hood
- Start-Up Service
- Other Load Capacities, Voltage Ratings, and/or Load Step Resolutions