The Mosebach XS6000-HV Medium Voltage Outdoor Resistive Load Bank is ideal for testing medium-voltage loads up to 6000kW. The XS6000-HV is a true medium voltage load bank – eliminating the need for a costly step-down transformer.
- Load Capacity Options: Max capacity of 3000, 4500, or 6000 kW.
- Standard Voltage Options: 4160V, 12470V, 13200V, or 13800V.
- Load Step Resolution: Typically 50kW or 250kW.
- Controller: Local manual toggle switch controller. Controls include: Main On/Off switch, Master Load On/Off switch, and Individual Load Step switches. Visual indicators advise if an airflow or over temperature condition exists.
- Instrumentation: A digital meter measures power, voltage, current, and frequency. The data port allows you to record the testing to your laptop.
- Control/Cooling Power: Internal or external power of 480V is used for blower and control power.
- Safety Features: Circuit fuses, Soft-start starters, Over-temperature sensors, and airflow sensors.
- Load Connections: Bus Bar with blank plate on the side of the unit for customer to make permanent connections.
- Load Bank Enclosure: Heavy duty steel enclosure with durable scratch resistant powder-coated finish. Top has lifting hooks for crane maneuvering. Extendable legs to keep low profile.
- Remote Control
- Multi-Unit Control
- Exhaust Hoods
- Start-Up Service
- Other kW and Medium Voltage Ratings