Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Ronk 7426-300 Fused Disconnect Double-Throw Transfer Switch is service entrance rated for 300A single phase 120/240 VAC applications. Reliable and economical.
- Connects and disconnects from a single phase power utility source and provides a double throw switch for use with a backup power source – all in one box.
- Ideal for residential, commercial, agricultural, and small industrial applications.
- Manually-operated quick break safety disconnect switch.
- Load break contact mechanism includes wiping action – no lubricants or grease needed.
- Uses best-in-class Class T 300V fuses with 50 kAIC interupt rating – one set included.
- Manually-operated quick make transfer switch with non-jamming transfer mechanism.
- Unique design contacts will not fail due to fouling for better overall performance.
- Neutral bar included as standard.
- Service Entrance Rated.
- Rain-proof all-aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Heavy duty weather resistant accessories included for easy installation.
- Made in the USA.
- UL Listed.