Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Semcor GIC2 Generator Inlet Cabinet Tap Box (200A) offers quick connection to a mobile emergency generator allowing you to receive temporary power quickly and safely. NOT UL Listed.
- Ideal for banks, small businesses, and other emergency power applications – up to 200 amps.
- Safe, easy, and convenient way to connect to emergency temporary power.
- Makes your facility emergency power ready with load requirements, generator sizing and location, and cable lengths all pre-determined.
- Permanently mounted to your facility’s exterior and connected to a manual or automatic transfer switch.
- Wall-mount NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure with gray powder coat painted finish and stainless hardware.
- Front access panel is lockable with or without generator power cords connected.
- Electro-plated all-copper bus bars.
- Choice of load connections: Double set screw cam connections (GIC2D), Bus Bar pre-punched for 2-hole NEMA eyelet lugs (GIC2B), or Mechanical set screw lugs (GIC2M).
- Industry standard cam-lock male receptacles for incoming generator power.
- Easy hook-up with color-coded connectors can be implemented by anyone – no need of an electrician.
OPTIONS (Call to Order)
- Phase meter
- Stainless Steel enclosure
- Female camlock receptacles for load bank applications.
- Custom cabinet paint finishes (green, dark brown, tan, or brick red)
- Custom connection configurations