The Simplex Infinity Portable Resistive Load Bank is designed for testing generators and other power sources over 50kW. It offers a load capacity up to 200kW — simply enter the required load and the load bank goes there.
- Load Capacity: Up to 200kW at 240 and 480 VAC, 3PH, 60Hz. Capacity derates at other voltages including all common 50/60 Hz single and three phase AC voltages up to 480 VAC.
- Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
- Digital Load Control: Choose any load within the capacity of the load bank.
- Automatic Voltage Calibration: Upon initial start-up , the controller measures the applied voltage and calibrates the loads to that voltage. At intermediate voltages, such as 440V, 416V, 220V, 208V, the load bank controller calibrates for the reduced capacity.
- Controls: Hand-held touchscreen digital controller; connected to the load bank via a supplied RS-232 network cable.
- Instrumentation: Digital power transducer with volts, amps, frequency, and kilowatt meter displays on the touchscreen. USB port for capturing real-time data during operation.
- Control/Cooling Power: From a common 15A 120V wall outlet; 15 ft cord provided.
- Cooling: Forced air-cooled integral cooling fans; fuse-protected fan motors.
- Load Elements: “Powr-Web” load elements; branch circuit fuse-protected.
- Safety Features: Control circuits fused, Overtemperature and fan failure protection, and Overvoltage protection.
- Load Connections: Male Camlock 16 Series power connectors (400A) for load connections (2 per phase, 1 ground).
- Enclosure: Type-1 indoor enclosure with handles and 360-degree casters.
- Networking: Mulitple Infinity and Powerstar Load Banks can be networked together via RS-232 cables connected from the “out” connector on the first unit to the “in” connector on the next, and then “out-to-in” in succession until the desired number of units are connected – up to 40. All instrumentation values for the total network are summed and displayed on the master controller.