Our Steadypower 2/0 Type W Bulk Power Cable is designed for heavy-duty industrial power applications that require flexibility and reliability. Available in lengths of 100, 250, 500, 750, and 1000ft. For other lengths, please call for a price quote.
- Portable power cable made from annealed No. 30 gauge bare copper stranding.
- Durable jacket made from black heavy-duty RoHS compliant CPE jacket.
- Excellent Flexibility – EP/CPE single conductor portable power cable.
- Cable meets UL Subject 1650; CSA PPC 22.2 – 96.
- For use in accordance of National Electrical Code (NEC) article 400 and NFPA 70.
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistant.
- Ozone, sunlight, oil, grease, weather, water, and chemical resistant.
- Operating temperatures range from -40°C to 90°C wet or dry.
- Rated up to 2000V & 300A.
- UL listed and MSHA approved.