Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
This Steadypower 400A Generator Cable Set offers five Type W 4/0 black cables with color-coded male and female cams. Five pigtails for the generator and/or the equipment being run by the generator are available as options if needed.
CABLE SET FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Number of Cables: Five (1 per phase, 1 neutral, 1 ground).
- Cable Length Options: 25ft or 50ft (for 100ft, order two 50ft sets).
- 208-240V Cam Colors: Red, Blue, and Black for each Phase, White for Neutral, Green for Ground.
- 480V Cam Colors: Orange, Yellow, and Brown for each Phase, White for Neutral, Green for Ground.
- Optional Generator-Side Pigtails: Five 6ft Type W 4/0 Cables with female cam and your choice of a bare end or 1/2″ lug end. Cams are color-coded to match the cams on the 25-50ft cables.
- Optional Equipment-Side Pigtails: Five 6ft Type W 4/0 Cables with male cam and your choice of a bare end or 1/2″ lug end. Cams are color-coded to match the cams on the 25-50ft cables.
- UL Listed Portable Power Cable made from annealed No. 30 gauge bare copper stranding.
- Excellent Flexibility EPR/CPE single conductor portable power cable.
- Durable Jacket EPR (ethylene-propylene rubber) with black heavy duty CPE thermoset compound.
- Reinforced Strength featuring single faced rubber filled binder tape.
- Incredible Resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Quality Assured for your protection; water, flame, ozone, sunlight, grease, weather, and chemical resistant.
- Operating Temperatures range from -40°C to 90°C dry.
- UL, C(UL), and MSHA approved.
- Leviton 16 Series Tapor Nose.
- Double Set Screw connection type.
- UL 1691.