Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Please call for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
The Thomson QCP-400 Quick Connect Panel (400A) enables your facility to accept temporary power from a mobile emergency generator quickly and safely when the main utility power fails. UL 1008.
- Ideal for emergency power to mini-market gas stations, mid-size office buildings, cell phone towers, and other applications up to 400 amps.
- Safely and quickly connects a mobile generator to your building’s electrical distribution system when the utility power fails.
- NEMA 3R rust resistant satin coated steel enclosure with grey ASA 61 powder coating.
- Easy wall mount flanges.
- Hinged door with locking T-Handle.
- Locking trap-door for cable entry.
- Gland plates for easy connections.
- Mechanical Lugs for easy connection to ATS.
- Standard Series 16 Single Pole Inlet Connectors (Male)
- Color-coded Phasing.
- Self-closing NEMA 3R connector covers.
- Angled bottom plate for easy connection.
- UL certified to the Automatic Transfer Switch Standard UL1008 Supplement SB and CSA C22.2 178-12.
- Optional Phase Monitoring (see below). Relay is factory wired to the terminal block.
Phase Monitoring Options
- A: None
- P1: Phase Failure, Phase Sequence (200-500V)
- P2: Phase Failure, Phase Sequence, Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Unbalance (450-720V)
There are no reviews yet.